NVIDIA has been a leading manufacturer of graphic cards for decades. Two trendy GPUs from NVIDIA that you may lượt thích include the GeForce GTX 1650 and GeForce RTX 3050. The GeForce GTX 1650 is an excellent low TDP graphics thẻ capable of playing several games at 1080P without encountering any lag. RTX 3050 is the latest NVIDIA GeForce. Most people are unaware of how RTX 3050 compares with GTX 1650 in terms of performance. In this RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650 comparison article, we will compare these two GPUs based on their manufacturer specs, and how they perform when running different games.
RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650: Side-by-Side Comparison
|RTX 3050||GTX 1650|
|Node||Samsung 8nm||TSMC 12nm|
|Core Clock||1552 MHz||1485 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1777 MHz||1665 MHz|
|Memory||8 GB||4 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps||8 Gbps|
|Memory Bandwidth||224.0 GB/s||128.1 GB/s|
|Transistors||12,000 million||4,700 million|
|Launch Year||Jan 4th, 2022||Apr 23rd, 2019|
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1650
- NVIDIA Turing architecture and GeForce Experience
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 128bit memory interface
- 80mm unique blade fan
- 170 milimet compact thẻ size
RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650: What’s the Difference?
Bạn đang xem: rtx 3050 vs gtx 1650
Just lượt thích in the GTX vs. RTX comparison, the RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650 also have some differences. In this section, we will highlight the RTX 3050 and the GTX 1650 in different games đồ sộ help differentiate their performance. These are some of the standout differences in features and performance that gamers will encounter with each thẻ.
GPU architecture type
The RTX 3050 includes ampere architecture supported by dedicated second-generation RT cores and third-generation tensor cores. Nvidia also included multi-streaming processors in the GPU, and also boasted it with a high-speed G6 memory, thereby allowing you đồ sộ handle advanced gaming titles easily.
RTX 3050 supports GPUs with new features such as ray tracing, which allows for more realistic lighting and shadows in games. As a result of these improvements, graphics cards with ampere architecture are more capable of running games at higher resolutions and frame rates.
Although the GTX 1650 does not directly come with ampere architecture, the GPU is built đồ sộ tư vấn Nvidia’s breakthrough Turing(TM) architecture. It applies the 12nm configuration based on a Turing architecture. As a result, the thẻ had đồ sộ use one of the earliest versions of 128-bit memory interfaces, albeit with 4GB GDDR5 memory. To cope with memory expansion demands, it has a 1485 MHz bas clock which can be overclocked đồ sộ provide 1665 MHz output.
On the other hand, the RTX 3050 has a 1550 MHz mặc định output and can achieve 1770 after overclocking.
The RTX 3050 supports 4K resolution, thereby allowing you đồ sộ have more immersive and detailed gaming experiences. When you play modern AAA gaming titles with this GPU, you will notice more detailed textures, complex environments, and realistic lighting and shadows.
Although 1650 is capable of running most games at 1080p resolution with medium đồ sộ high settings, the major downside is that it may struggle with newer or more demanding games. I can only advise you đồ sộ consider it as an option if you want đồ sộ play games on a budget, or less demanding titles with a detailed experience.
Processing and clock speed
Xem thêm: sóng điện từ là sóng dọc hoặc sóng ngang
The RTX 3050 comes with dedicated streaming multiprocessors, 2nd gen RT Cores, and 3rd gen Tensor Cores. With a clock tốc độ of 1552 MHz and a high-speed G6 memory that will handle the latest games pretty well, its current price of $249 appears justified.
It’s also worth noting that the RTX 3050 is a budget-friendly graphics thẻ and it’s not intended đồ sộ replace high-end models lượt thích RTX 3070 or RTX 3080. The thẻ is aimed at budget-conscious gamers who want đồ sộ enjoy ray-tracing and DLSS features, but with a more affordable price point.
The GTX 1650, on the other hand, is a budget-oriented graphics thẻ and is not considered đồ sộ be a high-end option for gaming. This GPU comfortably handles most games at 1080p resolution with medium đồ sộ high settings, but it may struggle with newer or more demanding games.
The 1650 is only a great choice if you want đồ sộ play some serious games on a budget, or if you just want đồ sộ try some less demanding games such as e-sports titles. You can enjoy smooth gameplay at clock speeds of 240 MHz, or a turbo clock tốc độ of 1710 MHz.
RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650: 11 Must-Know Facts
- The GTX 1650 was launched in April 2019, with the RTX 3050 launched in January 2022.
- GTX 1650 stands out in this series due đồ sộ its low TDP of 75W, making it possible đồ sộ run rẩy most AAA games at a resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- GTX 1650 uses 12nm technology based on the Turing architecture with a GDDR5 memory of 4GB and a 128-bit memory interface included.
- GTX has a 1485 MHz base GPU core clock, which can easily be increased đồ sộ 1665 MHz. The device also supports up đồ sộ 4700 million transistors and comes with a 12nm processor and 200mm2 di areas.
- CUDA 7.5, Vulkan 1.3, and OpenGL 4.6 are GTX 1650 graphic enhancements.
- GTX 1650 is a dual-slot graphic thẻ capable of taking all the powers it needs from the motherboard PCIe x16 slot.
- RTX 3050 comes with 8 GB of GDDR6 memory, with its memory interface being 128-bit.
- RTX 3050 is constructed using Ampere architecture and can tư vấn 12,000,000,000 transistors on devices of 8nm and 276mm2 size. The GPU core clock tốc độ at the standard is 1552 MHz, and when overclocked is 1777 MHz.
- RTX 3050 can tư vấn DirectX 12 (12_2), which makes it possible đồ sộ run rẩy all the forthcoming and current games.
- OpenGL 4.6, Vulkan 1.3, and CUDA 8.6 are RTX 3050 graphic enhancements.
- RTX 3050 contains 80 texture mapping units, 2560 shading units, and 32 render output units.
RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650: Which One Is Better? Which One Should You Use?
From the points discussed above, it is evident that the RTX 3050 vs. GTX 1650 cards have a significant difference in performance output. The RTX 3050 has close đồ sộ two times as many frames per second as the GTX 1650 in most games you can play. From our point of view, the RTX 3050 is a modern graphics thẻ with new technologies lượt thích DLSS, ray tracing, and extra software tư vấn.
RTX 3050 also performs much better than thở the GTX 1650 as it has faster core clocks and more VRAM. The RTX 3050 outperforms the GTX 1650 by a substantial gap in all the games it can run rẩy. However, both GPUs run rẩy at comparable temperatures while gaming.
For sure, RTX 3050 is the better one! It is the greatest GeForce xx50 series graphic thẻ produced by NVIDIA. However, it costs more than thở the GTX 1650 and consumes more power.